Dinner ala John

Last night I came home tired from my day. As I walked up the hallway to our condo I could smell brownies baking. I knew it had to be John because he loves making brownies for me to surprise me.

I unlocked the door and there was Pixel running to greet me (update on her in next entry). I looked to my right into our adorable galley kitchen to see John standing over not just a pan full of brownies, but also two bowls of delicious pasta from Whole Foods with Valerie’s spaghetti sauce on top. She gave us some on Sunday before we left.

John had set the table, made dinner, and made desert. It was so yummy. I was grinning ear to ear because I’ve been having such a rough time of it lately and here was my boyfriend making me dinner just as I walked in the door.

Afterwards we went over to CVS and finally got some of our digital photos printed out. It was a really nice night with some rousing Dragonlance discussion over dinner. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer