I almost forgot. . .
Side note – I am so sped. I completely forgot to mention that when I got to Sarah and Paul’s house on Sunday morning Sarah said to Paul, “Should I give it to her now?” I thought she had gotten a gift for the other Sara (Joe’s ex girlfriend) because she was there to pick up and babysit Sadie for the day. But it was a gift for me!
They gave me a Darth Tater! I hadn’t gotten one yet, but Sarah said as soon as they came out she had ordered a couple online, one for me and one for Sadie. Isn’t that cute? So I have a Darth Tater sitting on my desk at home now and I’m debating bringing him to work. He’s the only one I have so if someone steals him I’d be really upset.
But I just thought that was so cool. I never get random little gifts like that. : )
Comments