"Three" quiz

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Jess, Jessie Marie, Ivo

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:

GidgetJade, JadeDoor, Gidget0018 (my first when I was first addicted to the internet)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
lips, eyes, and boobs (hey, it has to be said)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

my pale skin, unruly hair, and freckles

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
I am polish, irish, and french

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
planes, demons, and not fulfilling my life’s goals in a timely manner

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
a computer, my loved ones, and my cell phone

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:

black sweater, striped knee socks, tan skirt

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
greg trooper, stiff little fingers, third eye blind

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
inisheer, never let you go, the cosh

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:

trust, caring, and patience

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
I am sexy, I love animals, I wish I could be a pilot

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
arms, weight, eyes

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
trooping, reading, working on my website/writing (they’re tied)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
leave work, go to dragoncon, buy a lineolated parakeet

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
medical transciptionist, administrative, graphic design

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Ireland, florida, and some big convention

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
Vincent, Cali, Tabitha

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
have children, be married, be reinstated

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
I’m a primarily boy-dominated club (the 501st), I used to love to play with matchbox cars, I don’t think I have a third one.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
over the past couple years I’ve really gotten into the girly pink clothing, I like cute bathing suits, ummmm, I’m attracted to guys.

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
wil wheaton, that guy from Sweet Home Alabama, Patrick Stewart (hey, he’s really good looking for his age). Okay, okay, bruce campbell

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
sarah, john, and chante. Or diane. I think they’re the only ones who read this. If I’m wrong, leave a link. : )

Comments

Jade said…
Wow, on this part: THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
greg trooper, stiff little fingers, third eye blind

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
inisheer, never let you go, the cosh
I didn't even realize that I put songs by my three artists I mentioned. Funny. inisheer - greg trooper, the cosh-stiff little fingers, and never let you go-third eye blind. ha. funny.

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer