Count Down!
Only four hours, forty minutes, and fifty three seconds until I leave for the week!
I'm going to go home and socialize with a couple of the baby lovebirds. They are old enough now. We banded all four and all four lost the bands and now they are too big to band so this clutch will not have them I guess. They are very cute though. To see pictures go to my buzznet album. It's in the links.
After that I'm going to vacuum the entire house and clean up a bit because John's parents are going to watch all the animals while we're away. A nail-biting experience but I'm sure they'll do fine. Just as long as they don't accidentally let Goldmoon out by checking on the babies or something. I can imagine the panicked call - "She's dive bombing us and she won't stop!!" Goldmoon is still fully flighted. :)
Then I get to pick John up from work at 7:00. My car is having brake issues so I took his to work and one of his co-workers picked him up. Then we rush back home, get dressed for man ray, and head out to Brian and Jodi's. It's going to be hectic.
After being out most of the night (and early morning too, I'm assuming) we're going to drag ourselves out of bed at some point tomorrow and head up to Maine, dropping Pixel off at John and Val's on our way. She's the only one who can't stay alone. She'll tear the place up. I just hope we can manage to get out of bed at a reasonable hour so we can beat SOME of the horrible traffic on route one.
Sarah has to work until about 1:30 so she and Paul are meeting us up there. We were all going to drive together, but no dice. Then Paul is going home on Monday (you have to wonder why the four of us can't manage to spend a measly 72 straight hours with each other) and Sarah is staying with us and going home with us on Tuesday. I want to spend most of Tuesday in Maine even though we're checking out at 11:00 that morning. I figure we can do some touristy stuff before we head home.
I am just so excited about this trip!!
And then when we get home we still have the rest of the week to lounge around. John has a dentist appointment on Wednesday and I have my echocardiogram on Thursday. Then we're going to see Al on Friday and Saturday and Sunday are strictly for relaxing.
Now it's only four hours, thirty four minutes, and twenty three seconds until I'm out of here. But first, a staff meeting. Help me. . .
I'm going to go home and socialize with a couple of the baby lovebirds. They are old enough now. We banded all four and all four lost the bands and now they are too big to band so this clutch will not have them I guess. They are very cute though. To see pictures go to my buzznet album. It's in the links.
After that I'm going to vacuum the entire house and clean up a bit because John's parents are going to watch all the animals while we're away. A nail-biting experience but I'm sure they'll do fine. Just as long as they don't accidentally let Goldmoon out by checking on the babies or something. I can imagine the panicked call - "She's dive bombing us and she won't stop!!" Goldmoon is still fully flighted. :)
Then I get to pick John up from work at 7:00. My car is having brake issues so I took his to work and one of his co-workers picked him up. Then we rush back home, get dressed for man ray, and head out to Brian and Jodi's. It's going to be hectic.
After being out most of the night (and early morning too, I'm assuming) we're going to drag ourselves out of bed at some point tomorrow and head up to Maine, dropping Pixel off at John and Val's on our way. She's the only one who can't stay alone. She'll tear the place up. I just hope we can manage to get out of bed at a reasonable hour so we can beat SOME of the horrible traffic on route one.
Sarah has to work until about 1:30 so she and Paul are meeting us up there. We were all going to drive together, but no dice. Then Paul is going home on Monday (you have to wonder why the four of us can't manage to spend a measly 72 straight hours with each other) and Sarah is staying with us and going home with us on Tuesday. I want to spend most of Tuesday in Maine even though we're checking out at 11:00 that morning. I figure we can do some touristy stuff before we head home.
I am just so excited about this trip!!
And then when we get home we still have the rest of the week to lounge around. John has a dentist appointment on Wednesday and I have my echocardiogram on Thursday. Then we're going to see Al on Friday and Saturday and Sunday are strictly for relaxing.
Now it's only four hours, thirty four minutes, and twenty three seconds until I'm out of here. But first, a staff meeting. Help me. . .
Comments