The Reference Entry

I decided this blog needed some kind of quick sum up of my life and the people in it. A fun way to do that (and keep me from going crazy bored at work) is to make this entry and then I’ll put a link to it on the sidebar.

Last update - July 4, 2011
Basic facts --
Name: Jessie
Birthday: July 13, 1982
Parents: K&B
Siblings: None. But I count the six Chipman kids.
Pets: currently- Amelie (cat), Pixel (papipoo), Finick (quaker parakeet)
Marital status: Married since November 18, 2008
Kids: Three stepsons and one son
Religion: Jehovah’s Witness
Tattoos/piercings: I think I'm up to nine tats. I had my lip pierced but i got sick of it.
Favorite color: purple
Favorite number: 27
Other facts: I’m a huge sci-fi geek. I think Star Trek the Next Generation was one of the best television shows – ever. I’m a member of the 501st legion. I love reading. I want to be a writer and some day own a book shop. I wouldn't mind working for a publishing company either.
__________________________________________
People –
Sarah: Best Friend
Jesse: Husband. yes, we have the same name.
Paul: Sarah’s fiancee and my friend from high school
Sadie, Paulie, Audrey: their kids
Joe: my really good friend and also ex boyfriend from high school.
Chante: friend I met while on open diary. Haven’t met her yet, but she’s a really good friend.
Craig and Dawn:
friends from the Kingdom Hall. They got married the week after Ray and I did. 



August 16, 2004 was the day I moved out of Ray’s apartment and in with John’s family. That was a pretty traumatic time but I mostly remember feeling very loved by John and his parents and getting a great deal of support (from most people) from our friends in the NEG. I don’t know what I would have done without them and Sarah.
To go back in time a bit, June 26, 1999 was my baptism date. That’s a pretty important thing especially when you’re a disfellowshipped one. I’ll never forget that date. It’s written in the front of my bible. It was a horrible day actually. Everything that could go wrong, did. But in the end I was baptized and I’d made my open dedication to be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses and that’s all that matters.
December 9, 2005 - the day I officially got engaged. We'd been planning the wedding for a few months (because it takes a long time to plan a wedding) and he asked me in the sweetest way. So there it is.
April 28, 2006 - the day I moved into my own apartment for the very first time and started my life anew.
June 18th and August 20th, 2006 - the day I met my husband in real life (we met on myspace) for the first time (also his parents' wedding anniversary), and august was the day we got married in Vegas on a whim.

That’s it for now. If I think of more important matters I’ll add them in here. Now to put a link on the sidebar. . .

Comments

Riccardo Spagni said…
Eh heh! I'm also df'd, but I'm putting in my letter for reinstatement on Friday. I've cleaned up my act, not living with anyone I shouldn't, and it's been almost five months. I doubt I'll be reinstated so quickly...but here's hoping...feel free to read my blog:)
Jade said…
Good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer