Survey!! (You know you want it)

[x] Part 1 -- The Basics [x]
What's your name? :::Jessie
Birthplace :::Worcester
Age :::23
Age you act :::30
Current location :::Mass
Eye color :::blue/grey
Hair color :::brown
Right, lefty or ambidextrous? :::righty
Zodiac sign? :::cancer
Height? :::5'7"
[x] Part 2 -- Describe... [x]
Your heritage/nationality :::Irish, Polish, French
Your hair :::long and straight and I like it that way
Your fears :::drowning, something bad happening to my pets
Your perfect room :::a quiet one with a nice breeze floating through it with lots of books, a big comfy bed, art on the walls, and a tv with a DVD player that has tons of Star Trek on top of it.
What you practically do in a day :::get up, shower, go to work, come home, eat/make dinner, watch TV, go to bed
[x] Part 3 -- What is/are... [x]
Words you overuse :::nuh uh, like, whatever, no way
Phrases you overuse :::same.
Your first thought when you wake up :::not another work day
Your greatest accomplishment :::my novel
Something you want to do :::own a book shop
[x] Part 4 -- This or that [x]
Pepsi or Coke :::neither
McDonald's or Burger Kings :::mickeyD's
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera :::britney is hotter, but christina's the better singer
Chocolate or vanilla :::vanilla
Adidas or Nike :::nike
Black or white :::black
Bills or Coins ((Think $$$)) :::bills
Burgers or hot dogs :::hot dogs
Egypt or France :::egypt
Rock or rap :::rock
[x] Part 5 -- Do you...[x]
Smoke :::no
Cuss :::not much
Sing well :::fairly well
Sing in the shower :::not anymore. our walls are really thin.
Talk to yourself --a lot-- :::mmm, more in my head than out loud
Believe in yourself :::yes
Like taking these longass surveys? :::yes
Play an instrument :::no. unless recorder counts
Want to go to college? :::been there. not interested
Want to get married? :::yes. the first time wasn't perfect, but this one will make it.
Want to have children? :::yes. three or four.
Think you're a health freak? :::definitely not
Get along with your parents :::most of the time
Get along with your siblings? :::I don't have any
Think you're popular :::I was popular enough in high school. Now, I just blend in like most adults.
[x] Part 6 -- In the past month have you..[x]
Gone out of state :::not unless connecticut or rhode island count. (and they don't)
Drank alchohal :::mmm, nope
Smoke :::no
Get high :::no
Done any drugs :::no
Eaten an entire box of oreos :::ew, no
Been on stage :::nope
Gone skinny dipping :::nope
Been dumped :::nope
Dyed your hair :::yes
Stolen anything :::no
[x] Part 7 -- Your friends! =D [x]
Craziest :::crazy? I guess Moir cuz he's so nutty when he goes out.
Loudest :::Jess
Most shy :::Sarah can be really quiet I guess. I don't realy have shy friends though.
Blondest :::Sarah IS blonde, does that count?
Smartest :::Paul
Kindest :::John
Best personality :::they all have aspects I love
Most talented :::John, but he doesn't use it anymore sadly
Best singer :::I honestly do not know
Most ghetto :::haha, Joe. :)
Drama Queen ((or King XP)) :::I got nothing. None of them are like that
Pain in the ass :::that's not a fair question. lol
The one you just want to strangle to death ((Homer Simpson style)):::Paul can get on my nerves because he analyzes stuff so much
Funniest :::sarah makes me laugh more than anyone
Best person for advice :::Sarah is the main one beccause she doesn't have any ulterior motives
Dependable :::John
Trustworthy :::John
Druggie :::none, thank goodness
Most likely to end up in jail :::hahahaha. . . we won't go there
Person you've known the longest :::Sarah
[x] Part 8 -- The Last... [x]
Last dream :::I had a dream a couple nights ago that I had like 20 lovebirds all in different cages and they were all different mutations and they were really pretty.
Last nightmare :::Can't remember. I probably blocked it out too quickly.
Car ride :::about an hour ago, out to Feathers
Last time you cried :::Hmm, not since the weekend probably
Last movie seen :::We watched Fight Club the other night
Last movie rented :::The Devil's Own
Last book read :::The Time Traveller's Wife
Last word said :::mm hm
Last curse word said :::bitch.
Last time you laugh :::yesterday
Last phone call :::from my mom this afternoon
Last CD played :::RENT
Last song you listened to :::seasons of love
Last annoyance :::this girl who is the worst example of a JW I've ever seen. I'm talking worse than Sherri and that's really bad.
Last IM :::to Paul
Last weird encounter :::the NEG cook out!! yea, baby!
Last person you hugged :::John
Last person you yelled at :::I don't remember
Last time you wore a skirt :::this morning
Last time you've been evil :::never
Sarcastic? :::today
Last time you fought with your parents :::sunday
Last time you wished upon a star :::never
Played Truth or Dare :::a couple months ago on my way to NY
Spent quality time alone :::all day today. but it wasn't really quality I guess.
[x] Part 9 -- I swear this is the last one! -- Randomness [x]
Are you talking to someone on AIM :::not right now
Do you feel lonely :::no
Ever TP'd someone's house :::nope
How about egging someone's house :::nah
Do you not like dislike not like me? :::what?
Ain't Eminem and 50 Cent just fine? :::no
Yo Momma :::yours
Ever been so hungry you felt like you could eat the person next to you? :::never. but close.
What do you think of George Bush? :::he's an idiot
Any secret fetishes? :::not so secret
Do you like to wear chains? O_o :::like wallet chains or prison chains? wallet/punk stuff, yes.
How many languages do you speak? :::two. english and ASL
Damn.. are your fingers tired? Cause mine sure are! :::not yet. give me some more!
Glad this is over? ((Say yes and I'll stalk you =P)) :::ooh, yes. I've always wanted a stalker.

Bored? ((Over 100 questions)) brought to you by BZOINK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer