Look how much John loves me!
Posts: 399
Location:
Re: Meeting Women
Okay, now I've been egg'd on to jump in here. Let me explain my situation. I was a 501st member that attended events and enjoy life, but I was single. You see, my ex-girlfriend left me because she said that I loved Star Wars more than her. It wasn't completely true, but she took off anyways.
So, a few months later I attended a local 501st event with my garrison in
Okay, here's where my garrison friends will start to cringe. After hanging out a few times with her, she got me to agree to watch some Next Generation episodes with her. Well, though I thought I'd hate it, I ended up loving it. It was nothing like the original series that still sucks today.
Back to her and I. Within a month or so of hanging out with her, we started dating. I went and bought a condo with her and we have been together for a year as of yesterday.
We are both members of the same garrison and attend 501st events together regularly. We both collect SW stuff and have almost 10 costumes between the two of us. We had nothing but Star Wars in common and here we are making it work. When I say we have nothing in common, I mean the serious stuff! I am a Roman Catholic and she is a Jehovah's Witness. Politically, I am an Independent, yet I am very conservative and think much like a Republican. She doesn't get involved in elections or anything like that, due to her religion, but her political views are very much like a Liberal Democrat. If we can do this, anyone can! LOL!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
So, don't loose hope, cause eventually it will happen for you.
Comments