My Best Friend is Famous!

I was driving to work yesterday listening to AAF. They were talking about mothers pushing for a law to make breast feeding in public entirely legal so they won’t be hassled about it. I guess it’s a particularly big deal at sporting events. Personally, I figure if you’ve got the guts to do it, go for it. Who hasn’t seen a breast before?

Anyway, this girl called up to say that she didn’t think it was right for people to not be allowed to do it in public and that women shouldn’t have to go to a bathroom or something if they want to breast feed. The caller laughed and I knew right away that it was Sarah! I turned up the radio and they talked to her for a couple minutes. Then I called her cell phone and was like, “Were you just on the radio??”

“YES!” she squealed.

It was such a random thing and so funny. So I got to talk to Sarah on my way into work, which was nice and tell her about Katie and take my mind off of all the craziness with the pets and such.

Comments

Jade said…
Yea, and from what you said, Spaz really needs to lighten up instead of sighing at hot female callers!! lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road