Pets will be the death of me - financially, that is.
Pixel had John awake all night Monday and Tuesday because she was sick throwing up and stuff. That’s always fun. So he took her to the vet yesterday and they gave her some meds. Hopefully that’ll clear that up. It only cost us $50 too. I expected it to be more. That’s a relief. I’m not getting paid this week due to vacation last week and John is on a bi-weekly pay schedule so he won’t be paid until NEXT Friday. You gotta love it.
Today poor John gets to take yet another animal to the vet. Except for this one he has to go out to
The people on my lovebird forum say I might just be worrying over nothing and that it’s perfectly natural for the foot to be swollen because the baby probably picked at it himself and inflamed it. but the foot looks really bad so I don’t know. If he has to go through life with one foot he’ll still be okay. Apparently someone on the forum knows a lady with a one-footed canary who got along just fine. And I’m sure there are other birds that have had to do it. I’m definitely not willing to just put him to sleep because he has a bad foot. So we’ll see what happens today.
I’ve been having weird dreams lately. Some of them are easy to interpret. For instance, I had a dream Monday that my friend Paul (not Sarah’s Paul, but the one who is best friends with Ray) was talking to me and telling me that he missed me and wanted me to get reinstated. He gave me a hug and then he walked away and I woke up. Saddest part of that dream? Who knows if he’ll even talk to me when I get reinstated?
I also had some random dream about yelling at JW sister who was snippy with me about putting a chair in the wrong place at the Kingdom Hall. No idea. And right after that was a random dream about some people in the 501st and going to see a movie at an ice skating rink. Yea. . .
Comments