Things I've Realized Lately

1. I can't remember any of my old friends' phone numbers.
2. Nor their middle names. Brynn. . .maybe. Jesse Jacob, but that's easy. Dawn. . .was it the same as mine?
3. I can't even remember some of their LAST names.
4. When was the last time I saw any of them? It's been a LONG time. . .
5. Birds are LOUD
6. Housetraining a puppy is way harder than they originally tell you.
7. MTV never plays music anymore.
8. Episode III is on DVD november 1st.
9. I am sometimes a bit of a weirdo
10. I got rid of a lot of my old dresses back when I wasn't going to meetings and now I am and don't have anything to wear.
11. I MISS them all (my friends, not the dresses)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer