On the Brink

You know when you are so stressed that you don't know whether you are going to laugh or cry? We all just had a moment like that in here.

Somehow we started talking about a Seinfeld episode where they were talking about pretzels or some such thing. Then B messed up on some tiny thing so J pretended to yell at her and I said something about "That's it, you're out of the herd!" That's from Ice Age. So Sandi and I were laughing so hard that tears were streaming down our faces and the other three were just staring at us.

Now I just started laughing over nothing and they all looked at me funny. "What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing," I said, "I'm just reliving it. . ." ::crying::

Then they started laughing at me and B said "reeses pieces" in a lisp and Kirsty sprayed her ginger ale all over J's chair. (the reeses pieces is a personal joke between all of us now, I think.)

I. . . .need. . . to. . . .go. . . home. . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer