Mall Review
Yesterday was really a lot of fun. Sarah and Paul got a sitter for Sadie and they showed up at my place around 12:30. We drove all over the place for work clothes for Paul. First we went to BJs. I got a cute little outfit for Dawn's son. It's all sporty. I think they'll like it. They like the Red Sox and the Patriots and this is a little football outfit so.... It's really cute. Only 11 dollars too. On the way there I gave Sarah a bridesmaid guide that I got her as a gift. Kind of cheesy, but I love stuff like that - keeps you organized - so I figured it can't hurt. She seemed to like it, and we laughed at some of the more zany advice.
Paul found some pants at BJs and then we headed over to Kohl's. I have never seen a guy shop so long for clothes! lol. But I do think that the term "business casual" can confused some people. That's how I'm supposed to dress for work and it never fails that at least once a week I come into work and feel way too casual or I look in my closet and I know something is way too dressy and I wish it weren't because I really want to wear it. So we got some stuff there and then we went over to the Enteman's (sp) discount store next door. 3 cakes for $5. Yum! Yea, that's not fattening or anything.
Then we went to Taco Bell and picked up some lunch and then went back to the condo to watch a movie with our meal. Sarah and I picked Pieces of April to watch. I think it's a good movie. Not great, but good. Paul fixed my personal laptop because I couldn't get online from it for the past month or so. I don't know what we'd do with our computer issues if we didn't know Paul.
After that I had to run out and check my tires because in cold weather they tend to go flat (yea, I need a new car). Of course my driver's side one was so low that the rim was on the ground. First we had a couple more errands to run so we took Sarah's new car and went to Wal-Mart and Barnes and Noble. we were going to stop at Whole Foods and say hi to John, but he said he was doing inventory and was too busy. Then we got some tire sealant stuff and Paul fixed my tire enough to drive to the gas station where he put air in my tires for me. John drove through the parking lot as we were backing out and made a face at us. We followed him down the street to home.
Then we all sat around and chatted until about 10:00 pm. Sarah and I chatted in me and John's room for a little bit. I realized Sarah had never seen the photos from my first wedding (she was disfellowshipped and couldn't go) so I was showing her those and we were chatting and goofing off away from the boys for a while.
Paul was giving us some advice on housing issues. Mostly about adding an addition onto John's parent's house. It would be kind of like a duplex, but I guess it's all in the way they phrase it to the town. Who knows. I don't want to live in that condo for the rest of our lives. I'm hoping it will at least end up to be a good investment, though. I wouldn't want to go from one condo into another, though, even if it was nicer. I think John and I are of the opinion that we're only moving if it's into a single family, or the deal with his parents. Maybe my dad can help us with some mortgage stuff when he comes out to visit.
Let's see - exciting stuff coming up:
1. RENT opens on Wednesday and John said he'd buy tickets today so we can go see it!!!!
2. Thursday is Thanksgiving and we're going into Boston. I'll miss being at my aunt's house, but I'm hoping this will feel just as cozy and comfortable.
3. Friday I'm doing some extra training at work with Kirsty. Not really exciting, per se, but I'm sure Kirsty and I will have a little bit of fun at least.
4. the best is that on Saturday I get to take Valerie, Kirsty, Sarah, Sadie and John's friend Sarah to the dress fitting and I get to buy my dress!!! I am so excited to order it. That should be so much fun. :)
Paul found some pants at BJs and then we headed over to Kohl's. I have never seen a guy shop so long for clothes! lol. But I do think that the term "business casual" can confused some people. That's how I'm supposed to dress for work and it never fails that at least once a week I come into work and feel way too casual or I look in my closet and I know something is way too dressy and I wish it weren't because I really want to wear it. So we got some stuff there and then we went over to the Enteman's (sp) discount store next door. 3 cakes for $5. Yum! Yea, that's not fattening or anything.
Then we went to Taco Bell and picked up some lunch and then went back to the condo to watch a movie with our meal. Sarah and I picked Pieces of April to watch. I think it's a good movie. Not great, but good. Paul fixed my personal laptop because I couldn't get online from it for the past month or so. I don't know what we'd do with our computer issues if we didn't know Paul.
After that I had to run out and check my tires because in cold weather they tend to go flat (yea, I need a new car). Of course my driver's side one was so low that the rim was on the ground. First we had a couple more errands to run so we took Sarah's new car and went to Wal-Mart and Barnes and Noble. we were going to stop at Whole Foods and say hi to John, but he said he was doing inventory and was too busy. Then we got some tire sealant stuff and Paul fixed my tire enough to drive to the gas station where he put air in my tires for me. John drove through the parking lot as we were backing out and made a face at us. We followed him down the street to home.
Then we all sat around and chatted until about 10:00 pm. Sarah and I chatted in me and John's room for a little bit. I realized Sarah had never seen the photos from my first wedding (she was disfellowshipped and couldn't go) so I was showing her those and we were chatting and goofing off away from the boys for a while.
Paul was giving us some advice on housing issues. Mostly about adding an addition onto John's parent's house. It would be kind of like a duplex, but I guess it's all in the way they phrase it to the town. Who knows. I don't want to live in that condo for the rest of our lives. I'm hoping it will at least end up to be a good investment, though. I wouldn't want to go from one condo into another, though, even if it was nicer. I think John and I are of the opinion that we're only moving if it's into a single family, or the deal with his parents. Maybe my dad can help us with some mortgage stuff when he comes out to visit.
Let's see - exciting stuff coming up:
1. RENT opens on Wednesday and John said he'd buy tickets today so we can go see it!!!!
2. Thursday is Thanksgiving and we're going into Boston. I'll miss being at my aunt's house, but I'm hoping this will feel just as cozy and comfortable.
3. Friday I'm doing some extra training at work with Kirsty. Not really exciting, per se, but I'm sure Kirsty and I will have a little bit of fun at least.
4. the best is that on Saturday I get to take Valerie, Kirsty, Sarah, Sadie and John's friend Sarah to the dress fitting and I get to buy my dress!!! I am so excited to order it. That should be so much fun. :)
Comments