In a note on my previous post kennelworthy said: " Okay, I'm sure I could find the answer to this by going through your site's archives, but I'm at work and therefore don't have that kind of time. Feel free to chide me for being lazy. But...without getting personal, I have a few questions. For starters, ( 1 )what kinds of things cause the JW's to excommunicate someone? ( 2 )If they would accept you back into their fold, would you want to go back...or was your df'ing something related to "core beliefs." For instance, the Episcopal denomination is currently fueding with itself over homosexuality in the pulpit. It's caused a split in the church proper over "core beliefs." So, is there some aspect of the JW's you disagreed with that led to your df'ing...or do you still hold the same belief system as them but they just won't let you back in officially? If the answer to the above is "yes", then ( 3 )why would you wan...
Comments