Pets' pictures
I decided I needed some updated pet pictures in here. I was just showing Chante some lovebird pics today and it made me think I should put them on my blog. Chante's not going to have her own place for like two years but as soon as she does she wants a couple of my lovebirds. Well, their babies anyway. I told her I should fly out there with them (Texas) and visit her. That'd be cool. Two years is a ways off though. So we'll think about it. :)
Anyway, here are some pictures of all my kids.
This is my cat Amelie. She's in the dog's carrier trying to piss her off. Amelie is the best cat in the entire world. She acts much more like a dog than a cat. She greets you at the door and is very affectionate. She likes to be held like a baby too. She's very spoiled. Amelie used to be a lot more spoiled before the dog came along, but she is still "top dog" and she knows it.
This is second in command, Pixel. She turned a year old in October. She was totally zonked out that day on the couch with me. Pixel is a papapoo - a poodle and a papillon mix. She gets crazy fur from it so we have to have her shaved down to about an inch otherwise she's just a big mop and you can't even tell there's a dog in there.
Pixel's pretty hyper and she likes to chase Amelie and really drive her crazy. It gets annoying sometimes, but mostly I just remember that she's just about the cutest dog anyone's ever seen and I'd be really sad without her so we try to let her "badness" go.
Meet Gunther. He's a quaker parakeet. Gunther has a lot of stuff that he can say.
"Tickle, tickle" and then he laughs.
"Quaker, quaker" The breeder taught him to say that.
"Hi Gunther"
"peekaboo!"
"Whatcha' doin'??" and then he'll respond to himself, "Hangin' out."
"Good boy" "step up"
kissy noises "gimme a kiss"
little dog call noises "c'mere." And if we yell at Pixel you'll hear Gunther say "get down!"
"Dance!"
"Gunther's a microchip!"
This is Button (my first bird of my own) who is an orange face lovebird. She's sitting next to her buddy Justarius (John named him. It's from Dragonlance.) Justarius only has one foot due to an accident when he was a baby, but he does just fine. He and Button are friends when Button is in a good enough mood, but they live in their own seperate cages.
Button again. Next to her are TK and Peachy Keen. They had all just taken a shower, duh. TK is an australian cinnamon with a violet factor. He has a purple tail. And if he and Peachy have babies, all of them will have a violet factor as well. Nifty. Peachy is a white face dutch blue. She may have a pied factor in her, which would be cool but there's no way to tell until they have a clutch. These two are very much in love. I had them in a breeder cage with a divider in the middle and they managed to squeeze through the divider. Brats. so now they live happily ever after in the same cage.
When we have a house I would love to get a blue quaker, a hahns macaw, maybe keep a baby lovebird or two (I really want a pied and a creamino), an Irish wolfhound, and a chihuahua. Oh, and maybe one more cat. I'd love to watch kittenhood all over again just one more time. Of course I won't have all these pets, but it's nice to think about. I'm a total animal person and I think animals are a lot better and more caring than most people. Yep, I'm a freak. But that's okay.
Anyway, here are some pictures of all my kids.
This is my cat Amelie. She's in the dog's carrier trying to piss her off. Amelie is the best cat in the entire world. She acts much more like a dog than a cat. She greets you at the door and is very affectionate. She likes to be held like a baby too. She's very spoiled. Amelie used to be a lot more spoiled before the dog came along, but she is still "top dog" and she knows it.Pixel's pretty hyper and she likes to chase Amelie and really drive her crazy. It gets annoying sometimes, but mostly I just remember that she's just about the cutest dog anyone's ever seen and I'd be really sad without her so we try to let her "badness" go.
Meet Gunther. He's a quaker parakeet. Gunther has a lot of stuff that he can say."Tickle, tickle" and then he laughs.
"Quaker, quaker" The breeder taught him to say that.
"Hi Gunther"
"peekaboo!"
"Whatcha' doin'??" and then he'll respond to himself, "Hangin' out."
"Good boy" "step up"
kissy noises "gimme a kiss"
little dog call noises "c'mere." And if we yell at Pixel you'll hear Gunther say "get down!"
"Dance!"
"Gunther's a microchip!"
This is Button (my first bird of my own) who is an orange face lovebird. She's sitting next to her buddy Justarius (John named him. It's from Dragonlance.) Justarius only has one foot due to an accident when he was a baby, but he does just fine. He and Button are friends when Button is in a good enough mood, but they live in their own seperate cages.
Button again. Next to her are TK and Peachy Keen. They had all just taken a shower, duh. TK is an australian cinnamon with a violet factor. He has a purple tail. And if he and Peachy have babies, all of them will have a violet factor as well. Nifty. Peachy is a white face dutch blue. She may have a pied factor in her, which would be cool but there's no way to tell until they have a clutch. These two are very much in love. I had them in a breeder cage with a divider in the middle and they managed to squeeze through the divider. Brats. so now they live happily ever after in the same cage.When we have a house I would love to get a blue quaker, a hahns macaw, maybe keep a baby lovebird or two (I really want a pied and a creamino), an Irish wolfhound, and a chihuahua. Oh, and maybe one more cat. I'd love to watch kittenhood all over again just one more time. Of course I won't have all these pets, but it's nice to think about. I'm a total animal person and I think animals are a lot better and more caring than most people. Yep, I'm a freak. But that's okay.
Comments