Work Freak Out Update
I think things are getting better between me and my co workers. One of them emailed me last night and I emailed them back and we've been much more pleasant to one another today. And I talked to the other one in person this morning. that went well too. I feel a lot better and I feel like a lot of tension has been lifted today.
J and I dressed alike. That's sort of amusing. I told her I was going to call her tomorrow (even though it's the weekend) to coordinate our outfits.
So. . .I can breathe again. Breathing is good.
Peachy Keen now has three egg babies. Hopefully she'll only have one more. The risks get higher with five eggs as opposed to four. And I really don't want to have to handfeed baby birds while I'm at work. But I am excited for her and TK. They are going to have beautiful babies. All those mutations. . . Oooh.
J and I dressed alike. That's sort of amusing. I told her I was going to call her tomorrow (even though it's the weekend) to coordinate our outfits.
So. . .I can breathe again. Breathing is good.
Peachy Keen now has three egg babies. Hopefully she'll only have one more. The risks get higher with five eggs as opposed to four. And I really don't want to have to handfeed baby birds while I'm at work. But I am excited for her and TK. They are going to have beautiful babies. All those mutations. . . Oooh.
Comments