Baby Lovebirds!

The baby lovies are getting big. They'll be ready for their new home in a little over a month.





This baby is going to be a cinnamon just like Daddy.












And this baby with the red eyes is going to a creamino. I wish I could keep her. I've wanted a creamino forever. :( But she is going to a good home with her sister up there (they are sex-linked mutations so I know they are both girls) and that's all I can ask for.






I used to think baby birds were really ugly, but after breeding lovebirds a couple times now, I actually think they're kind of cute. They are so trusting at this age. I can't wait until they start learning how to fly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer