U.S. Marshalls and Some Down Time
It's 4:34 p.m. I was going to get together with Kirsty again today, but I think her parents must have ended up staying at her house later than she thought or something because she said she'd probably be calling around 3:00. She did come over yesterday, though, and brought some Wendy's with her. We sat around and watched tv. I showed her the two baby lovebirds we have now. Oh, and we looked through my dog breed book and lovebird book. I wish I could just always place my birds with friends so that I don't have to worry about them.
I own this movie on DVD.... I watched The Shining for the first time today. I'd always been too scared to watch it. The scariest thing in there (besides maybe a few parts) was how ugly the woman is who plays his wife. Woo! She's nasty. My favorite part (and I thought, the funniest) was when Jack says "Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in." I found that quite amusing for some odd reason.
So, day two of my two weeks with this machine. Man, is this fun!
Not.
It takes me twice as long to do normal things like take a shower or even get up off the couch. TWICE yesterday I yanked the power cord out of the wall because when I'm sitting on the couch or when I go to bed at night I'm supposed to have the machine plugged into a wall outlet. So I forgot twice yesterday and got up suddenly. Thank god I remembered to even carry the machine with me. I have a feeling it might be slightly hurtful to just rip that tubing right off. Ouch.
I stayed up until about 2 a.m. watching tv on the couch and then fell asleep out here until John woke me up around 3 and I finally went to bed. I slept until about 9 or 9:30 and then Gunther found a new annoying sound to make incessantly and at a very high volume. I can only describe it as a squeeky toy on crack.
I watched two good movies last night that I didn't think would be all that great. If Only starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. I sobbed through the last half hour of it. Geez.
And then most surprising was an ABC family original called Searching for David's Heart about a girl whose brother died a year ago on her birthday and he was a heart donor. It's sappy of course at all the expected moments and they could have done more with character development, but it's the family channel so what do you really expect? Cried my eyes out through that one too. lol. Sounds like a fun evening right?
No phone calls last night, though, so that was good. I hope it continues tonight. Tomorrow is my first day of staying motivated to work at home 8-5 and the good part is, I get to give the phone to either J or B tomorrow. That will be a welcome relief.
I own this movie on DVD.... I watched The Shining for the first time today. I'd always been too scared to watch it. The scariest thing in there (besides maybe a few parts) was how ugly the woman is who plays his wife. Woo! She's nasty. My favorite part (and I thought, the funniest) was when Jack says "Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in." I found that quite amusing for some odd reason.
So, day two of my two weeks with this machine. Man, is this fun!
Not.
It takes me twice as long to do normal things like take a shower or even get up off the couch. TWICE yesterday I yanked the power cord out of the wall because when I'm sitting on the couch or when I go to bed at night I'm supposed to have the machine plugged into a wall outlet. So I forgot twice yesterday and got up suddenly. Thank god I remembered to even carry the machine with me. I have a feeling it might be slightly hurtful to just rip that tubing right off. Ouch.
I stayed up until about 2 a.m. watching tv on the couch and then fell asleep out here until John woke me up around 3 and I finally went to bed. I slept until about 9 or 9:30 and then Gunther found a new annoying sound to make incessantly and at a very high volume. I can only describe it as a squeeky toy on crack.
I watched two good movies last night that I didn't think would be all that great. If Only starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. I sobbed through the last half hour of it. Geez.
And then most surprising was an ABC family original called Searching for David's Heart about a girl whose brother died a year ago on her birthday and he was a heart donor. It's sappy of course at all the expected moments and they could have done more with character development, but it's the family channel so what do you really expect? Cried my eyes out through that one too. lol. Sounds like a fun evening right?
No phone calls last night, though, so that was good. I hope it continues tonight. Tomorrow is my first day of staying motivated to work at home 8-5 and the good part is, I get to give the phone to either J or B tomorrow. That will be a welcome relief.
Comments