Dumb Pluckers

Two stressed out birds plucking their feathers + special food for them + special toys to put their food in to distract them from plucking = unhappy and penniless owners.

We brought Tonks into the house and Gunther has lost it. The bird is crazy. He plucked his entire left leg and up to his chest. Jealous little boy. Tonks is nervous from her move so she plucked feathers out of her chest.... Stop the ride please, I'd like to get off.

Tomorrow I'm going to Feathers with Kirsty and we're going to get Harrison's and a foraging wheel. I just want my Gunther to be okay. :(

Good news - Kirsty is going to watch Amelie for us when we go to Florida. And maybe the lovebirds too. That way we'd only have to board Tonks and Gunther. And that way I wouldn't have to worry about them dying in a fire while we're gone. (Since Pixel is going to John's parents' house.)

More good news - the family taking away my creamino... I mean, giving a home to our two lovebird babies, is really great. They came over to visit last weekend. Ray and Jean. They have two daughters who are 7 and 5. Nice kids. They were really interested in Gunther and they loved Pixel too. Our house is like a zoo and most days I really love it. I'm glad that the two babies have found a good home. They're going home on the 10th. I shall miss them....... But I won't miss the screaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer