Star Trek Geek

If you want to see some crappy camera phone pictures of my new star trek tattoo, check out my photo blog link on here. It came out much better than I even expected. My artist was nervous actually, he admitted later, but it came out totally great. I'm so pleased with it.

Friday night was really wonderful. I was early of course. I showed up at quarter of 7 and sat in the parking lot. Nate was the only person whose number I had so I called his cell at about five of and he said he and Kim weren't there yet, but they'd call when they got there. I finally gave in and went in by myself around 7:15 and it turned out Justin and his girlfriend Megan and Kevin and his girlfriend Jen were already in there. Oops, a half hour of waiting for nothing.

Nate and Kim showed up shortly thereafter and so did Todd and Sam. They couldn't sit us all together so I sat with Nate, Kim, and Sam. Sam has/had a few birds so we spent the night talking about that. :)

Justin and Megan had to go home right after dinner so the rest of us headed over to Outback for drinks and desert. We chatted there until about 10:00 and then I headed home. I made pretty good time too.

Nate called me the next morning while we were waiting in the tattoo shop to see if I had made it home safely since I was flying to get there.

Sunday was spent watching movies in bed (Constantine - already saw it, but it was good; Jarhead - awesome film; and Pride and Predjudice - so much better than expected) with John because we were both tired from tattooing. We went to his parents' house for dinner around 4 as well.

That's about all I've got right now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer