Memorial and not so smarts
The memorial was lovely last night. Brother Castinguay gave the talk. He treated it as if no one really knew what the event was about so that people who weren't JWs wouldn't be lost. I kind of liked it that way. There are never enough seats in Southbridge because the Kingdom Hall is so tiny so my mom and I had to split up. If I weren't disfellowshipped that wouldn't be awkward at all. haha. But Monique let me sit with her which was nice. All the Elders were smiling at me and Dawn smiled at me from her seat too. God I miss Dawn. She really is a great friend.
So our license keys group took over this other type of licensing on Monday. It's been a looooooong week. We have a lot of stuff that we do anyway and now this is adding about five hours on to our work day. Whew. We've been wicked busy today. We had a few hours of training yesterday with one of the guys from the group (who looked a wicked lot like Mark from "rent", kind of neat). It's helpful and all, but I am still a bit lost. I generated a bunch of licenses today and if they're not right. . . . I can't help ya. lol.
I'm on call this weekend which sucks. Not that I have anywhere to go. I'm probably going to be helping my parents clean out the house. My mom's last day of work is today and then she has tomorrow and all next week off for spring break. At least that way some stuff will get done. I really don't want to continue living out of my moving boxes....
So our license keys group took over this other type of licensing on Monday. It's been a looooooong week. We have a lot of stuff that we do anyway and now this is adding about five hours on to our work day. Whew. We've been wicked busy today. We had a few hours of training yesterday with one of the guys from the group (who looked a wicked lot like Mark from "rent", kind of neat). It's helpful and all, but I am still a bit lost. I generated a bunch of licenses today and if they're not right. . . . I can't help ya. lol.
I'm on call this weekend which sucks. Not that I have anywhere to go. I'm probably going to be helping my parents clean out the house. My mom's last day of work is today and then she has tomorrow and all next week off for spring break. At least that way some stuff will get done. I really don't want to continue living out of my moving boxes....
Comments