My New Apartment
After only having to view a few places, I found an apartment. It's not the Webster one, which is disapponting since it would have been nice to be down the street from Sarah and Paul. But it's only about a half hour from them, and 20 minutes down the road from my parents. Whether that's good or bad remains to be seen. :)
I am very happy with my one bedroom apartment. It has plenty of room for me and my pets and it is very cute. My mom and I just cleaned the whole place like mad today and it's all set for me to officially move in on Saturday. hell yea! I am so excited.
This will be my first time actually being on my own and I can't wait. I've already started decorating. I'll post pics when I can. John kept the nice digital camera which sucks so I've got nothing for now but once I save up some money that will be one of the first things I buy cuz I really can't live without a camera.
I am very happy with my one bedroom apartment. It has plenty of room for me and my pets and it is very cute. My mom and I just cleaned the whole place like mad today and it's all set for me to officially move in on Saturday. hell yea! I am so excited.
This will be my first time actually being on my own and I can't wait. I've already started decorating. I'll post pics when I can. John kept the nice digital camera which sucks so I've got nothing for now but once I save up some money that will be one of the first things I buy cuz I really can't live without a camera.
Comments