Peaks and Valleys
I was going to hang out at my parents' house for a while, save some money, settle in a bit. But I've decided that after getting married when I was 19 and being out of the house and semi-on my own ever since then, there is no way I can tough it out under Mom and Dad's roof for too long.
Kirsty put a deposit down on an apartment a couple towns away over the weekend and we came up with the idea that I should move into her place that she's in now. That way we can each move at our own pace. Her apartment is ideal because it's a one bedroom, it's on the same street as my work, it's in my price range, AND they take pets. So we found out I could have it but then Kirsty thought it would be better for her to stay there and save some money since the other one she found is more expensive. So that was disappointing but it's cool because I have some other leads.
There's a two bedroom in Webster for only $550 and there's a place in southbridge for $715. Southbridge definitely allows pets and I'm going to see the place tomorrow. The one in Webster isn't definite. He's checking with the other tenants to see if they would mind Pixel living there. We shall see.
In the meantime, Kirsty put a deposit down on that apartment so they might make her take it anyway in which case I would get her apartment. It's stressful trying to find a place with pets. Drives me crazy. Pixel is going to be the death of me, I swear. Everyone takes cats, but no dogs.
I'll probably know a lot more about a few of the places tomorrow. Stress is no fun.
Kirsty put a deposit down on an apartment a couple towns away over the weekend and we came up with the idea that I should move into her place that she's in now. That way we can each move at our own pace. Her apartment is ideal because it's a one bedroom, it's on the same street as my work, it's in my price range, AND they take pets. So we found out I could have it but then Kirsty thought it would be better for her to stay there and save some money since the other one she found is more expensive. So that was disappointing but it's cool because I have some other leads.
There's a two bedroom in Webster for only $550 and there's a place in southbridge for $715. Southbridge definitely allows pets and I'm going to see the place tomorrow. The one in Webster isn't definite. He's checking with the other tenants to see if they would mind Pixel living there. We shall see.
In the meantime, Kirsty put a deposit down on that apartment so they might make her take it anyway in which case I would get her apartment. It's stressful trying to find a place with pets. Drives me crazy. Pixel is going to be the death of me, I swear. Everyone takes cats, but no dogs.
I'll probably know a lot more about a few of the places tomorrow. Stress is no fun.
Comments