Put on a happy face

"Have you ever been committed?"
"No, but could we try that next?"

I went to Riverside outpatient counseling today. After making a trip to the ER last week for drugs so I could sleep, my doctor told me to make an appointment there. I wasn't even sure what it was walking into it this morning, but I guess it's like this emergency crisis short term center with psychiatrists and therapists and all that good stuff.

I chatted with a woman there for about an hour about all sorts of uncomfortable stuff. lol. I get to see who I will now call "the pill doctor" next thursday and I see Megan (the woman I talked to today) next Friday. Joy.... my life is going to be filled with doctors appointments again. But at least it'll be filled with drugs too. :)

Pixel, Amelie and Gunther are loving life in the country. So am I. Pixel now runs around in the yard without her leash. I still stay out there with her and call her back when she wanders too close to the fence, but she's doing well. she plays with Molly and Kumba out there and it's great. pretty soon she'll be snuggling up with them on their dog bed.

Amelie rules the upstairs now. She walks out on the beams and she has free run of the few bedrooms and bathroom up there. She even has a pretty pink collar in case she does accidentally get out of the house. But both Mom and Dad have assured me that won't happen.

Last night I had a lot of fun. I hung out with my friend Eric from high school. We went to Applebees for dinner and we also went to walmart to get soccer balls. I'd say "don't ask" but that's probably too random. He's going on a class trip with his little brother to Equador of all places so he's bringing stuff like that with him. But anyway, it was fun to hang out again. I missed hanging out with all these people from high school. It's good therapy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTS Review - it's not all puppy dogs and ice cream

Update from the road

Great Questions from my Favorite Movie Reviewer